Today we are hopping!! Coffee is our theme. Please be sure to leave me a comment and then leave a comment at each blog. It's a circular hop, so you should end up back here. :o) On July 24th, I'll pick a winner at random to win Mike's punch & spell alphabet set. Go here next:
Kathie McGuire www.kathiemcguire.blogspot.com
Directions for this project:
- Rub anti-static bag over card stock. Ink up coffee large cup image and stamp onto card stock. Repeat for small coffee cup. Sprinkle with emboss powder and heat set.
- Use die cut to cut a circle around each coffee cup. Cut a slightly larger size layer for each.
- For both the card and the box, cut layers of design card stock to desired sizes.
- Use craft knife to cut around swirls and slit in each coffee cup.
- Adhere layers, position coffee cups and adhere. Note, adhere layers to box before folding.
- Fold box and adhere sides and bottom.
- Use copper pen to add small lines between holes on buttons.
- Use glue dots to adhere buttons.
- On the inside of the card, add a piece of light card stock for the note. Stamp the small coffee cup. Use copper pen to add swirls and steam.
Stamps: Michael Strong's Hetty's Coffee Cup Set MS352EZ
Paper: Club Scrap design, Stampin' Up! basic black, black Handled Basket
Ink: Encore Ultimate Metallic copper ink pad
Accessories: BasicGrey buttons, heat tool, craft knife and cutting mat , Stampin' Up! emboss buddy & classy copper embossing powder, Spellbinders Nestabilities classic circle die cuts, Sakura copper fine point pen, tissue paper, glue dots mini
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!