We are tag hopping today!! We are also having a scavenger hunt!! Here's how it works: visit each blog and look for a letter. When you have all letters, make a sentiment out of them and send your answer to Hetty privately at: firstname.lastname@example.org. She will pick a winner on Wednesday the 7th of December. The prize is Michael Strong stamps!
If you get lost along the way, go to Hetty's Blog to see the complete list.
Here at my blog, you will pick up the letter "P"
Visit Jennifer's blog post next to get continue on the hop and get your next letter!
- Inked up mini tree image with watermark ink pad and stamped onto white glossy card stock.
Repeated five times. Sprinkled embossing power and heat set.
- Mask a moon with a circle. Used torn paper to mask hills for snow. I used B23 to air-brush the snow, and B24 to air-brush the sky.
- Used die cuts to cut out trees
- Used craft knife to cut small slits in the snow hills.
- Adhered trees.
- Used glitter pen to add snow.
- Used stamp positioner to line up sentiment image and stamp.
- Tied ribbons.
Stamps : Michael Strong, Stampin' Up!
Inks: VersaMark watermark ink pad, VersaFine onyx black ink pad, Copic Markers B23, B24
Paper: Zig-Zag Triple Tags, Stampin' Up! glossy
Accessories: crystal white embossing powder, heat tool, Stampin' Up! ribbon, Copic air-brush system, Stampin' Up! 1"circle punch, Eclipse tape, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Michael Strong die cut, Sakura glitter pen, craft knife and mat
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!