Can you tell this card had a positive influence from Michelle? :o) I really like the backgrounds that Glimmer Mist creates. See here for more information on Glimmer Mist - made up of Perfect Pearls, re-inkers and water. I like to create a few backgrounds and then get inspired by how to use them. I tried the other way - have a background in mind and then create it. That did not work for me. :o)
- The background was created by spritzing yellow, orange, and a little blue Glimmer Mists onto summer sun card stock. Allowed to dry.
- Stamped tree image onto Glimmer Mist card stock and then colored with marker.
- Cut around trees, leaving lots of sky at the top.
- Used white pen to give highlights and assembled card.
- Stamped leaf image onto scrap of Glimmer Misted card stock and cut out (also added one on the inside)
STAMPS: Hero Arts, Stampin' Up! Autumn Harvest
INKS: Brilliance graphite black
PAPER: SU! summer sun, very vanilla, basic black, Papertrey Ink design paper, Georgia Pacific White (inside of card)
ACCESSORIES: Glimmer Mist Recipe, unknown ribbon from my stash draw (you know the kind of drawer I'm talking about...the one that you open slowly so nothing pops out)
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!