- Ink up Maude image with black ink, stamp onto watercolor paper, sprinkle with embossing powder and heat set.
- Add color to the image with markers. Start with lightest shade of pink and cover the most area, then spread with water brush. Allow to dry. Color the next shade covering less area, then spread with water brush. Allow to dry. Color with the darkest shade of pink covering a small area and spread color with water brush. Allow to dry.
- Repeat with a dark and light shade for the rest of the areas to color.
- Cut out image. Set aside.
- Cut 1/4" off top and off one side of an A2 size white cardstock. Stamp door in center.
- Ink up and stamp again onto design paper and cut out. Stamp the knocker in the center of the door.
- On white layer, draw in step and side walk under the door.
- Ink up rock images and stamp on sides of step. Color them in with marker.
- Using a ruler and micro pigment ink pen, draw horizontal lines to represent siding of house. Using a grey marker, draw in a thin shadow under each line.
- Adhere design paper door over stamped image on white card stock.
- Color area under the house. Color marker directly on grass image, and stamp grass along side of sidewalk. Color once, stamp several times to give your grass some depth. Repeat until you are happy with your lawn.
- Adhere white layer onto base card.
- Adhere Maude with pop dots.
- Stamp sentiment image on a scrap piece of paper and cut out with decorative scissors. Run the thicker tip of black marker along the edge of the sentiment. Adhere to front of card.
- Stamp rock image on inside of card
Stamps: Art Impressions
Paper: Club Scrap design, Neenah Classic Solar White, Canson 120lb cold press watercolor
Ink: Versafine onyx black
Accessories: heat tool, Stampin' Up! black detail embossing powder, Tombow markers, 055, 177, 452, 526, 636, 673, 703, 761, 912, 992, 725, 993, N15, N95, waterbrush, decorative scissors, ruler, Sakura Micron .05 pen, pop dots adhesive
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!