Kevin just released several new images! The new images are currently available as rubber only. This is how I've been buying stamps the last few years - less expensive and saves on storage! A couple years ago I unmounted all my Stampin' Up! stamps. What a journey! :o) It was worth it! I'm so glad they offer unmounted now.
First, I cut out all the images and then placed them on an adhesive backed mounting cling foam, EZ Mount, that I can use with my acrylic blocks. EZ Mount is avilable in thick or thin. I prefer the thin, which comes in black. When I first decided to buy rubber only and place them on mounting foam, I bought a hot knife - not that expensive and well worth it!
After I cut them all out, I used a white gel pen to write the image number on the back, making sure it was in the upright direction of the image. Some image shapes are more obvious than others - I have stamped an image upside down. :o) I allowed them to dry 24 hours before I put them away.
I can fit all my SS images into one very large binder using stamp storage panels. It has a storage area where I can fit my inspiration cards. I use a permanent maker to note the image numbers on the panels. I found that if I needed to "erase" the white gel pen or permanent marker on the panels, StazOn cleaner works.
When I first started buying the images, I printed a catalog checklist from the Stampscapes site. I put the pages into sheet protectors. I organize my images bascially by size, and fill in images where I have space. I can't always remember the image number, but I can remember if it's small or large. :o) For the new images, I just slipped the image sheets that came with the rubber into sheet protectors.
Now that I have the new images mounted, I'll have to design something with them!
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!