I really like how this background came out! I'm not bragging about my skills - it was all in the gelatos! :o)
- Inked up birch tree and dragonfly images with watermark ink pad and stamped onto Cryogencardstock, sprinkled with clear embossing powder and heat set. I used this technique with ultra thick embossing powder and a solid image but I was not sure how it would turn out with a detailed image - it turned out great with the birch trees!
- Dipped gelatos in water and rubbed onto embossed images, then I spread color with my finger. I had fun blending the colors. I took a clean paper towel and wipped the color off the embossed images.
- I trimmed the background, cut out the dragonfly, and adhered the layers together.
- I colored directly onto the dragonfly image with the gelatos and stamped on the inside of the card.
- Even though the Cryogen has a nice sparkle, I wanted more. I sprtized a Tim Holtz recipe of Perfect Pearls and water.
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!