- Used iron and waxes to create under water background. See here for post on tips and Encaustic video.
- Stamped images in black first, then in craft white - allowed to dry in between.
- Painted fish with lovely, rich Studio paints.
- Used outdoor paint bottles with fine tip to outline fish and also add green to sea foliage (not sure what the real name is :o)).
- Allowed everything to dry over night. Layered.
- Stamped a fish and sea foliage inside.
Stamps: Gina K Under the Sea
Paper: Encaustic Creations glossy card stock, Stampin' Up! black, Neenah Classic Solar White
Inks/Paints: Stampin' Up! craft white, Brilliance graphite black, Studio by Claudine Hellmuth dab of yellow, pastel yellow, gesso, dash of red
Accessories: paint brush, Encaustic Creations iron, wax squares, Crayola Metallic FX Crayons
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!