- Scribbled a few marker colors onto a nonstick surface. Spritzed with water. Swirled Cryogen card stock around in mixture to pick up color. NOTE: Check paper and make sure you're getting the results you want. If not enough color, repeat process. You can spread the color with your fingers. You can also allow the background to dry and then pick up more color. Be careful not to saturate your card stock.
- Allowed background to dry completely.
- Stamped trees in black, mountains in grey. No masking necessary. I wanted to see the mountains through the trees.
- Stamped the clouds in grey.
- Stamped birds and sentiment in black. I used StazOn on the transparency (lavender base card).
- Adhered all layers. Used brads for transparency.
Stamps: Stampscapes 150E, 182G, 296C, 302A, Stampin' Up!
Paper: Curious Metallic CRYOGEN WHITE 89lb card stock , Stampin' Up! basic black, old olive, lavender lace
Inks: Tombow Dual Brush Pens (used a variety of colors) VersaFine onyx black, StazOn jet black, Memento London Fog
Accessories: black brads, transparency
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!