I made this card for the Club Posh February card of the month. I've been coloring with Spectrum Noir Markers and am having a great time! They are alcohol based ink markers priced very reasonable. They offer rich colors and refills. You can see videos about them HERE.
- Inked up basket image and stamped onto white card stock.
- Colored with Spectrum alcohol ink markers. Colored the image using two or three markers in a color family for shading. With these markers, the color family is identified using the letter(s). When I have a large area, I find three shades work best. For smaller areas, I use two. I dig the rich ink from Spectrum Noir. They blend so easily!
- After coloring the basket and flowers, I added a little bling over the colored tulip flowers with Twinkling H20. While that was drying, I used a Spellbinders die cute for the layer behind the basket of flowers. I left the die in place and used the Copic Air Brush system with a very pale pink Spectrum marker to create a light pink background.
- I used a water based marker and Twinkling H20s to add color to the butterfly image and stamped onto my airbrushed background. I outlined his wings with a water proof pen.
- I cut out the basket of tulips and the single tulip. Adhere the images to the airbrushed die cut background.
- Inked up the itty bitty hearts with a red ink pad and stamped. Outlined them with a water proof pen.
- Adhere all the layers.
Stamps: Judi-Kins, Posh Impressions
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Stampin' Up!, Club Scrap design
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, Stampin' Up! real red ink pad, Lumin Arte Twinkling H20s, Spectrum Noir Markers
Accessories: Copic Air Brush System, small paint brush, craft knife and mat, Spellbinders die cut
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!