I made this card for our Club Posh COTM. I've been all over the place the last couple of months and have had little time for creating. :o) Life gets like that sometimes. You just got to roll with it!
- Ink up Santa image with gold ink pad, stamp onto white card stock, sprinkle with embossing powder and heat set.
- Use in-direct method of adding coloring with Tombows. Scribble color on pallet and pick up with blender. Use glaze pen to add "glass" to his glasses. Set aside to dry.
- Cover Santa with masking tape.
- Squeeze out small amount of ink onto non-stick surface. Pick up color with finger and apply in swishes onto card stock. Allow to dry.
- Ink up pinwheel image with blue ink pad and stamp randomly. Use white ink for the snow flake. Allow to dry.
- Ink up Joy image with gold ink pad, stamp onto white card stock, sprinkle with embossing powder and heat set.
Stamps: Judi-kins & Posh Impressions
Paper: Neenah Classic Solar White, Stampin' Up! whisper white, metallic gold
Ink/Paint: Encore ultimate metallic gold ink pad, Brilliance moonlight white, pearlescent sky blue ink pads, Brilliance moonlight white, pearlescent sky blue, pearlescent jade, pearlescent lavender re-inkers Tombow Dual Brush Pens N00, 856, 912
Accessories: Stampin' Up! detail gold emboss powder, plastic pallet, Eclipse tape, Sakura glaze pen
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!