For this card, I used the direct to paper technique for applying color. I am pleased with the vivid colors I got!
- Inked up image with ink pad and stamped onto watercolor paper.
- Using the stamp as a guide, I colored inside lines in one area at a time with the markers, e.g. inside a bottle or the background in one one section. Used water brush to blend colors, starting in lightest area. I color right up to the line.
- I skipped an area when I moved to a new section. You should only wet one area at a time, or your colors will run into each other - unless you want that effect.
- If you have a hard line, re-wet the entire area inside the line with a clean water brush or paint brush.
- If you go over a line with a color you do not want, gentle "erase" it with a clean water brush or paintbrush.
- Have fun, experiement! You may discover a new teachnique!
- Ahered card onto base card.
- Remember to sign your art work!!
Stamps: Stamps Happen, Inc.
Paper: Stampin' Up! brilliant blue, Fabriano Artistico Extra White Watercolor Paper Block 140lb hot press
Ink: StazOn jet black, Tombow Dual Brush Pens
Accessories: water brush
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!