I am a member of Club Scrap and get the most beautiful variety of papers, card stock, stencils and rubber every single month. This month I used supplies from the kit to make this lovely card and also used one of Mike's images. This card measures 5 1/4 " x 5 1/4".
- I taped the stencil down on an area of design card stock. NOTE: I strategically placed the stencil down to make sure the part of the design on the card stock I wanted would be on my finished card.
- Dabbed paint all over the stencil. Carefully lifted stencil and pulled off tape. I immediately rinsed the stencil off and used a soft brush to clean it while the water was running on it.
- After the card stock dried, I cut the square that I wanted.
- Then dabbed paint around the border. Allowed it to dry.
- Dabbed paint onto rubber image and stamped onto card stock. I immediately cleaned the rubber with water.
- After image dried, cut it out with scissors.
- Stamped a few images on a piece of white cards stock for the inside of card.
- Adhered everything together.
Stamps: Michael Strong
Paper: Club Scrap , Stampin' Up! whisper white
Ink/Paint: Adirondack acrylic paint dabber pearl Stampin' Up! more mustard, pumpkin pie
Accessories: Club Scrap stencil, low tack tape
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!