- The first thing I did was picked out my colors.
- Inked up texture image with distress ink pad, stamped on card stock, sprinkled embossing powder. Repeated for a random design. Heat set.
- Repeated for each color.
- Inked up Fleur-de-lis image , stamped on white scrap piece of card stock, sprinkle with embossed powder and heat set.
- Use die cut to cut out image. TIP: I learned this tip from my Stampin' Sister Judy at Mike's Yahoo group. Using a scrap piece card stock ( a color different than what you stamped your image on), run the die cut through your machine. This is your template.
- Center your template over your stamped image. Very carefully run through your machine as you normally would for a cut.
- Cut your layers to size and adhere all pieces.
- Stamp small Fleur-de-lis image on the inside of your card for a nice little surprise.
Stamps: Michael Strong's Cloisonné Fleur De Lis & Texturizing Stamp Set
Paper: Neenah Classic Solar White, Club Scrap , Stampin' Up! always artichoke
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress ink pads scattered straw, forest moss, spiced marmalade, rusty hinge
Accessories: heat tool, Stampin' Up! clear emboss powder, Michael Stong Fleur-de-lis die cut
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!