When you have a combination of a lovely image and a lovely design paper, there's not much you have to do to make a lovely card.
- Ink up medallion images with gold ink pad, stamp on black card stock, sprinkle with embossing powder and heat set.
- Repeat with small medallion on white card stock.
- Cut out all the images using punch and die cut.
- Trim background layers to desired size.
- Use craft knife to cut slits in waves of Japanese design paper.
- Place black medallions in slits and adhere to gold layer.
- Adhere gold layer to black base card.
- Trim an A2 size white piece of card stock 1/4" off top and off one side for the note inside of the card. Adhere white medallion onto it.
Stamps: Michael Strong Medallion Set MS346EZ
Paper: Stampin' Up! basic black, whisper white, The Paper Source
Ink: Encore Ultimate Metallic gold ink pad
Accessories: heat tool, Stampin' Up! detail gold embossing powder & 1" circle punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities round die cu, craft knife and mat
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!