- Ink up large pot image with VersaMark ink and stamp onto water color paper. Sprinkle embossing power and heat set.
- For your color pallet, lay down color direct from Distress ink pads onto a non stick surface, being careful not to overlap.
- Use your paint brush to pick up color and spread into areas of embossed image.
- When finished painting pot, spritz remaining ink with water.
- Pick up color onto white card stock by lightly swirling it around in the ink.
- Heat set.
- Trim background layer size.
- Adhere layers to base card.
- Use shape die cut to create plants for inside of vase.
- Lay pot onto card for placement. Mark width top of vase to use as a guide to adhere plants.
- Adhere plants so that they stay inside your marks.
- Use a gray marker to give a grounding for your pot and the few leaves that have fallen out.
- Adhere pot and fallen leaves.
- On the inside stamp a mini pot and adhere a trimmed piece of background paper for nice surprise.
Variations: Rather than using a die cut, paint leaves with acylic paint.
- Use #1 flat paint brush, 671 metallic perido and wicker white.
- To add demension, use Outdoor dementional wicker white to trace around each leaf.
Stamps: Michael Strong Cloisonné Pot MS318EZ, Mini Cloisonné Containers MS334EZ
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress ink pads scattered straw, forest moss, spiced marmalade,aged mahogany, chipped sapphire, worn lipstick, VersaMark watermark ink pad
Paper: Strathmore watercolor cold press 140lb, Stampin' Up! old olive, always artichoke, Neenah Classic Solar White
Accessories: Tombow Markers N53, Stampin' Up! clear embossing powder, paint brush, Coggage Cutz shape die - sea weed forest
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!