For this project, I used the letter "I" of Mike's alphabet set for my daisy petals.
- To create the petals, ink up alphabet image image with white ink and stamp onto white design card stock. Repeat for several images. sprinkle with emboss powder and heat set.
- Use punch or scissor to cut out.
- To create the center, use circle punch to cut out circle. Use more mustard marker to add dots - use both tips. Add dots close together around the edge. Go over edge dots with VersaMarker, sprinkle with clear emboss powder and heat set.
- Trim background layers and adhere together.
- Lay center and petals down for placement. Draw a circle around center and then set center aside. It will go onto top of petals. NOTE: I Googled daisy to get detail for center and sizing. There are many types of daisies! :o)
- Use a green marker to draw the flower's stem.
- Next, adhere petals around drawn circle. NOTE: I laid the first layer flat all around, then overlapped remaining petals in a few spots.
- On the inside of the card, stamp white petals.
Stamps: Punch & Spell Alphabet
Paper: Stampin' Up! more mustard, The Paper Company Designer Paper (I found it at Joann's), Club Scrap designer
Ink: Stampin' Up! whisper white craft ink pad & more mustard marker, Copic Marker G94, VersaMarker watermark pen
Accessories: heat tool, craft knife and cutting mat, judikins opaque white embossing powder, Stampin' Up! clear embossing powder & 1" circle punch, EKSuccess 3/4" 1 1/2"
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!