This card was inspired by Zana's YouTube Video. I made several A2 size backgrounds - both white and black glossy card stock.
- Draw squiggles with a white crayon on gloss card stock.
- Add color with mini mister which is filled with a small scoop of Perfect Pearls, a few drops of re-inker, and water. To see Tim's video on this Perfect Pearls mist recipe, click here.
- Heat set.
- Ink up mini butterfly image image with copper ink and stamp onto black glossy scrap. Repeat for another image, sprinkle with emboss powder and heat set.
- Cut out butterflies.
- Trim layer pieces to desired size. Adhere on base card. Adhere butterflies on the crayon lines for their trail.
- Ink up mini butterfly image and stamp on A2 size white card stock. Use metallic pen to draw a little trail. Trim 1/4" of one side and top. Adhere to inside of card.
Stamps: Michael Strong Mini Cloisonné Wings MS336EZ
Paper: Stampin' Up! glossy white, metallic copper, black glossy
Ink: Encore ultimate metallic copper
Accessories: Sakura copper metallic, white crayon, Stampin' Up! copper emboss powder; Perfect Pearls mists made with only orange & bronze, yoyo yellow & gold, night of navy & blue
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!