I featured a card with this design last year. After returning from a wonderful family vacation and seeing this card (who I was actually sending to a friend of ours) my husband suggested I make a card for each family that went on the vacation - so, that's what I did! We had such an awesome time eating, visiting, eating, at the beach, eating, at the park, eating, snacking, and enjoying each other.
The original post with supplies and instructions can be found here. Some things I did different for this set of cards:
- Rather than sponging the sand, I used a stipple brush and tea dye Distress Ink.
- Used Stampin' Up! marina mist to sponge the color of the ocean.
- Copic Airbrushed the sky with BG02.
- Added some birds - Stampscapes 302A
- All card stock is from Stampin' Up!.
Update 7/15/2011: Did you see my le boo boo on this first card? The pail shadow is on the wrong side. LOL! I fixed it before I sent it. We live, we learn, we fix les boo boos. :o)
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!