- Ink up image with StazOn and stamp. Repeat for two more images.
- Use iron and waxes to create water background. See here for post on tips and Encaustic video.
- Holding card stock in mid air, lightly touch and pull away the iron to create the ocean bottom.
- Using the tip of the iron pull the wax up for underwater foliage.
- Use the stylish with the hot brush tip and clear wax to reheat the wax inside each fish. Wipe away color with a tissue or paper towel.
- Use pencils to add color to each fish.
- Adhere layers.
Stamps: Michael Strong Mini Creatures
Inks: StazOn jet black
Paper: Encaustic Creations glossy card stock, Neenah Classic Solar White, Stampin' Up! basic black
Accessories: Encaustic Creations iron, stylus, wax squares, Crayola Metallic FX Crayons, Prisma Pencils
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!