Today's card features Michael Strong's hand in hand image. The designer card stock I chose has an embossed paisley image and is also designed by Mike. It coordinates very well with his hand image.
- Rub anti static bag across white card stock
- Ink up large hand image with black craft ink, sprinkle with emboss powder and heat set.
- Choose two or three coordinating PanPastel colors to match design paper.. Use sponge soft tool to pick up a small amount of lightest color and then spread it inside the image. Pick up the next shade darker and apply the same way. Repeat until you get the colors you desire. Use a clean paper towel in a circular motion to remove pastel from embossed image, also to burnish the pastel into the card stock.
- Cut out image.
- Adhere ribbon to design layer and onto base card.
- Use pop dots to adhere hand.
- Stamp small hand on vanilla card stock and adhere to the inside the card for the note.
Stamps: Michael Strong Cloisonné Hand in Hand MS347EZ
Paper: Club Scrap designer, Curious Metallic CRYOGEN WHITE 89lb card stock, Stampin' Up! very vanilla
Ink: Stampin' Up! craft basic black
Accessories: PanPastel Artists' Pastels, Sponge soft tool, Stampin' Up! emboss buddy, ribbon, and black emboss powders, pop dots
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!