This project features one of Hambo Stamps new adorable fruit/veggie children. They can be found in New-Additions at the Hambo Digi site.
- Used the Paint application on my PC to cut the words away from the TIF file I received. I saved it as a separate file. I wanted to have more room to cut around it.
- To print the images, I inserted the digi images into my word.doc application. TIP: The first time you print, print it on copy paper. Check to make sure it is the size you want. When you are sure the size you want, then print on your nice card stock.
- As soon as I saw the image, I knew what design paper I wanted to use - Papertrey Ink's new release includes the cutest fruit design paper. I matched the colors of markers to the paper.
- I used two or three colors from a color family to add color to the images. Because the strawberry is such a large area to color, I used four markers - R21, R24, R27, R29.
- For the background layer of the image and the work sentiment, I cut them out using die cuts, left the die cut in and used the airbrush system to add color with a boarder. NOTE: When you use markers over your die cuts, you can clean them off with alcohol.
- Adhered all layers.
- Added a strip of design paper inside.
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!