This card was inspired by a card on Mike's blog. He has a very nice tutorial creating a B&W card using a basket technique. This card is 5" x 5".
- Cut layers for card.
- On smallest black layer, ink up large swirl image with silver ink pad and stamp in the center, about two thirds up. Ink image again and stamp image to the left moving it down half way, overlapping the side.
- Ink image again and stamp to the right moving it up, overlapping the side.
- Turn your paper around, and stamp to overlap the top of each of the stamped images.
- Allow to dry. Adhere layers.
- Ink up large coffee cup image with white ink and stamp onto white design card stock, sprinkle with emboss powder and heat set.
- Cut out coffee cup. Use craft knife to cut inside handle.
- Adhere to top layer.
- On inside, ink up small coffee cup and stamp on left side. Repeat up the side.
- On the outside coffee cup, add a swirl and dots with a Pearl Pen. Allow to dry completely.
Stamps: Michael Strong's Hetty's Coffee Cup Set MS352EZ
Paper: Stampin' Up! basic black & silver metallic, The Paper Company Designer Paper (I found it at Joann's), Neenah Classic Solar White (for base card)
Ink: Encore ultimate metallic silver, Stampin' Up! whisper white craft
Accessories: heat tool, craft knife and cutting mat, judikins opaque white embossing powder, Pearl Pen white
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!