Pink is the splash today! And a touch of gold on this lovely coffee cup.
- Choose your design papers. I thought this swirl design went so well with this cute little coffee cup image!
- Ink up coffee cup image, sprinkle with emboss powder and heat set. Add a splash of pink to the image and line areas of cup with gold pen.
- Use die cut to cut circle around image and a layer scalloped circle.
- Trim all layers to fit on base card.
- Adhere everything down. All done!
Stamps: Michael Strong's Hetty's Coffee Cup Set MS352EZ
Paper: Club Scrap design
Ink: VersaFine vintage sepia
Accessories: heat tool, craft knife and cutting mat, Stampin' Up! clear embossing powder, Spellbinders Nestabilities classic circle & scalloped die cuts, Tombow 703, Sakura gold gel pen
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!