As much as we love our children, now and then, we mothers wonder when are these kids moving out of our house?! :o) We love them, we nurture them, we encourage them, and we teach them to be independent, contributing citizens - so they will move out and we can have our house back. I made this little scene for this month's Art Impressions card contest - "A Tribute To Mom."
- Stamp poor mom image.
- Mask mom and then stamp kitchen image.
- Use two or three colors from a color family to add color to the images. I used the sepia pen
to color the detail of mom's chair.
- Use scissors and craft knife to cute above the floor line of the kitchen image. Adhere over design paper.
- Cut layers so they are nested.
- I created the sentiment using my PC and printed out.
- Use black marker to color just the calendar part of the kitchen image and stamp inside for note.
Stamps: Art Impressions
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety design pad, Stampin' Up! basic black & tempting tourquoise, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Accessories: Copic markers & Multiliner SP BS Sepia, craft knife & cutting mat, Marvy LaPlumeII marker 1
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!