I think my favorite Hambo images are these cute little penguins. They are so versatile! This time the little guys are after some ice cream! This card combines digi and rubber stamps. It is the one time I do measure - an approximate measure. :o)
- I lined the penguin rubber images up and measured how tall they were. I inserted the ice cream man digi image into word.doc and used the ruler on the side to determine the desired size. TIP: The first time you print, print it on copy paper. Check to make sure it is the size you want. When you are sure the size you want, then print on your nice card stock.
- After printing the ice cream man image, I used a stamp position-er to place each penguin on top of the next.
- Printed the image again onto design paper. Cut out umbrella.
- Now, time for coloring! I used two or three colors from a color family to add color to the images. Added some detail to the cones with a multiliner. Added stripes to vendor's shirt with paint pen.
- Adhered all layers
- Stamped a penguin on the inside and drew in an ice cream cone. I used water-based markers to add a little color.
Paper: Stampin' Up! yoyo yellow, Papertrey Ink , EK Success
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Accessories: Copic Markers & Multiliner .03 pen, Sharpie extra fine white paint pen, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin' Up! markers
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!