Fun things are happening at Hambo Hoedown this week! The weekly hoedown is featuring this cute little farm chicken, polka dots and stripes. There is also an upcoming blog hop that features a theme using a movie title. Well, I quickly read the post and thought is was all in one. :o) My husband came up with the play on the movie name when I showed him a chicken on stage making a grand appearance. :o) I added two more chickens to make it a bird-lesque show.
- To print the images, I inserted the chicken digi image into my word.doc application and made it the size I wanted. I copy and pasted twice for a total of three images. I then inserted the stage and sized it. TIP: The first time you print, print it on copy paper. Check to make sure it is the size you want. When you are sure the size you want, then print on your nice card stock.
- I used two or three colors from a color family to add color to the images.
- I used a white paint pen to add polka dots and stripes to two of the chickens.
- After the paint dried, I cut them out and adhered them to the stage. I used a pop dot to adhere the lead dancer.
- I printed the movie name on my printer. Used black marker to edge.
Chicken body: R81, R83, R85
beak: Y08, Y11
the rest of the chicken, curtain trim: YR08, R27
stage: E11, E13
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!