Club Posh is having a honey moon destination challenge. For my honey moon spot, I picked Japan featuring Posh and Judi-kins images. Judi-kins will soon be offering Posh Impressions images for purchase - both previous images and new. I'll share on my blog when they are available!
- Mask off 2/3 vertically of A2 size white card stock.
- Ink up bamboo image with gold ink, stamp in open area. Repeat for several random images. Sprinkle emboss powder and heat set. Leave mask in place.
- Use brayer to pick up gold blending blox ink and brayer over bamboo images. NOTE: Be sure to turn your ink pad so that that colors are vertical.
- Use a soft cloth to wipe ink away from embossed images. Option: brayer first, and then stamp and emboss.
- Mask the upper portion of the card. Drag gold ink pad over open area on card stock several times to create a gold block.
- After it drys, place as mask over it. Remove upper mask. Drag ochre ink pad over open area on card stock several times to create an ochre block. Allow to dry.
- Leaving masks in place, ink up flower image with gold ink and stamp in ochre area, sprinkle with embossing powder and heat set.
- Move lower mask from gold area to ochre area. Ink up various images with ochre ink pad and stamp randomly in gold block.
- Remove all masks. Trim layers so they nest inside one another.
- Adhere layers.
- Ink up bamboo image and stamp on white card stock for inside of card.
Stamps: Posh Impressions, Judi-Kins
Inks: Marvy blending blox gold, ochre ink pads, Encore Ultimate Metallic gold ink pad
Paper: Cryogen White, Stampin' Up! gold metallic & more mustard
Accessories: Stampin' Up! gold detail emboss powder, brayer, Eclipse Masking Tape
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!