I am finished!! Things I learned:
- It was great to revisit all of my Stampin' Up! images!! I have renewed ideas of how to use them. I've grown in my knowledge and experience with different techniques - it's like have some new images! I actually did give two whole sets away. :o)
- I did not have enough supplies. When I first ordered the SU! storage cases, I really had no idea how many I would need. They come four to a package. I had 12 cases and I ordered 44 more - that was not enough. :o) I also had to re-order EZMount. On average I put 3 to 4 sets in each case and used one sheet of EZMount/case. I laid the images out for best usage of space - there's always some small sections left over. I saved those sheets for the smaller images.
- It seemed to take a loooooooooooooong time. I had to remind myself why I was doing it. When my fingers were tired of peeling off rubber and I had piles of wood in cases in the floor that I had to step over, I kept telling myself it's only temporary and I'm going to be so happy when I'm done, AND this was my decision - no one made me do it. :o)
- I am very happy with my results!! All my SU! images are together in one space. I now have more space for other supplies and for growth (insert big cheesy grin). I moved my other plastic binders with un-mounted stamps from the top of the CD/DVD Case into a section and made better use of that shelf space. To the right is a photo of what it looked like before.
- I already knew my husband was a patient man and that really came out as I worked through this project. I really appreciate him!!!
Final numbers..... Started with 214 wood mounted thick cases. Ended with 88 un-mounted slim cases!
Click here to see part 1.
Click here to see part 2.
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!