- To print the image, I inserted the digi image into my word.doc application and made it the size I wanted. TIP: The first time you print, print it on copy paper. Check to make sure it is the size you want. When you are sure the size you want, then print on your nice card stock.
- Create your background. On an A2 size piece of white card stock, ink up tree and stamp towards the left. Draw horizon line and hill with multiliner pen.
- Color the images using two or three markers in a color family for shading.
- Cut out the king image. Use a white pen to decorate his robe. Use a red glitter pen to add rubies to his crown.
- Ink up the sentiment and stamp inside the sign. I used a Stamp-a-ma-jig for exact placement.
- Mask off the tree and hill. Using a scrap piece of paper mask off cloud areas and airbrush the sky. NOTE: Watch out for airbrushed fingers!
- Use G40 to create a little shadow for the tree.
- Adhere layers. Use pop dots for the king and his sign. Add a little shadow with the G40 marker.
- Use Tombow markers to color sections of the tree and stamp on side. Run markers over the image to make it pop.
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Paper: Stampin' Up! basic black, whisper white, Neenah Classic Solar White (base card)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Multiliner .5 pen & airbrush system, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Sakura red glitter pen, pop dots, Tombow Dual Brush Pens 158, 899, Inkssentials opaque pen, Eclipse Masking Tape
robe: B0000, R1, R24, R27, R29
shoes: C3, C7, C9
faces, hands: E11,E13, E27
horn, crown: Y11, Y15, Y24, Y28
sign: B0000, B14
grass, hill: E51, G40, G82
tree: E35, E37, YG06, YG09
sky: B14 (airbrush)
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!