For this months ATC trade our theme is architecture. I wanted to do a shimmering background and use supplies I bought but had not used yet. :o)
- Spritz watercolor paper with water. Use paint brush to spread Shimmerz paints around in random fashion. Dip the brush in water to help spread color smoothly. Use a variety of colors to fill sheet of paper.
- While paper is still wet, spritz with Tim Holtz recipe for Perfect Pearl mist recipe. I used gold Perfect Pearls and yellow ink mixture. Dab randomly with a paper towel.
- Allow paper to dry. TIP: If your paper is curled when it dries, set heavy books on top over night to flatten.
- Cut into ATC size - 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.
- In up images with black ink and stamp on individual ATCs.
- Ink up images with gold ink and stamp on individual ATCs, sprinkle with embossing powder and heat set.
Stamps: Club Scrap, Sunday International Art-Kure (retired)
Inks: StazOn jet black, Encore Ultimate Metallic gold ink pad
Paper: Canson XL Watercolor 140 lb cold press
Accessories: Shimmerz pink, sky blue, ultra marine, celery, lilac, Perfect Pearls Mist, Stampin' Up! gold detail emboss powder, heat gun
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!