I'm making progress! I had to change my process though. Rather than un-mounting, mounting on EZMount, then printing the label and stamping the cover. I started focusing on un-mounting - that way I did not have to clean up my space and change out my supplies often. I decided to focus on un-mounting.
Where I am now: I have un-mounted the rest of my Stampin' Up rubber stamps (except for a few I decided to keep mounted)! I had to order more SU! cases and more EZMount. :o) As I was un-mounting, I used an empty SU! case to arrange the images and also printed label sheets. After un-mounting and arranging sets, I put the images back into their original plastic bins with the wood for now.
If the cases arrive first, I'll place the rubber and name stickers in the cases and wait for the EZMount. Once I get my EZMount, I can mount the rubber and stamp the images on the label pages.
If the EZMount arrives first, I'll mount the rubber, stamp the images on the label pages and wait for the cases. Once I get the cases, I can just place the images and name stickers inside.
Click here to see part 1.
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!