- Pick out colorful scrap papers in your stash - design papers/card stock, papers you colored or created with different techniques.
- Swipe them with an antic static bag.
- Ink up mini egg image with white craft ink pad and stamp onto card stock. Repeat for each piece of your scrap. On this card I used a total of seven - three in the basket, and four more next to it. Sprinkle with embossing powder and heat set.
- Cut out each image.
- Ink up basket image and stamp onto white card stock.
- Color with markers.
- Use white pen to give a highlight to the basket.
- Cut out the basket portion of the image.
- Think about your layout and arrange your pieces on the top layer of your card. Take a photo to help you remember. :o)
- Stamp egg images on white card stock with complimentary colors to match layout on front of card. This piece will be for your inside note card.
- Adhere all your pieces! All done!
When you need multiple masks of one image, stamp one time on Eclipse tape. Layer number of pieces you need on top of each other. With the stamped image on top, cut through all layers. Isn't that a great idea?! It's not mine. :o) I got it from Judi Watanabe of Judi-kins! I received the most awesome DVD for Christmas from my thoughtful husband. It's called Art Unscripted. In addition to Judi, Carol Duvall hosts several artists who share projects, tips and inspiration.
Stamps: Michael Strong Cloisonné Shapes MS337EZ, EZMount Mini-Binder Stamp Set - Easter #1 SUEZSET01
Paper: Stampin' Up! whisper white, orchid opulence, Club Scrap texture card stock, scrap design papers from my stash
Ink: Stampin' Up! white craft, real read, orchid opulence, only orange, pink passion, Memento ink pads tuxedo black
Accessories: heat tool, Judi-Kins opaque white embossing powder, Eclipse masking tape, Stampin' Up! embossing buddy, Copic Markers 0, 29, 37, Inkssentials opaque pen
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!