In preparation for the Copic Demo next week, I created several examples of techniques. I'm sharing this one showing how to create a fabric look - denim fabric.
- Starting with the top of the apron, determine what side light is on. Color apron in shades of blue. Lay down color, starting with B91 on the side where the light is. Moving away from lightest side, add B95 and then B97. Use B95 to blend in small circles, starting in the darkest shade. Come back in with B91 and blend in small circles.
- Color bottom of apron in the same way.
- Color pockets with B91.
- Moisten a section of denim fabric with blending solution and lay it down over top portion of apron. Gently pat the moist area into the paper.
- Move the most fabric to the bottom portion of the apron and gently pat.
- Color horizontal lines across pockets with B91. Use B39 on buttons.
- Color apron in shades of red. Lay down color, starting with R21. Add R24, R27, and R29. Use R24 to blend in small circles, starting in the darkest shade. Come back in with R21 and blend in small circles. Use R39 in shaded areas. Come back in with R24 to blend colors together.
All supplies are listed and shown in photos.
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!