For this month's StampscapesII swap, we are doing a scene with a church in it. I chose this church from Stampin' Up! It is a winter scene and I want to create a summer scene. I used a marker to color the part of the image I wanted. I used a pen to fill in windows and parts I didn't cover with the marker. I stamped on copy paper first to practice building my scene. Please also click here to see tips about building a scene.
- Stamp church image.
- Stamp trees around church. Use stampa-ma-jig to help with placement.
- Mask church. Stamp larger trees behind church - once direct and immediately again a little to the right, and a little higher.
- Stamp mountains.
- Remove mask. Use fine point pen to extend ground, build up ground around tree trunks, and fill in any places that may have been missed due to the masking.
- Use markers and color stylus to fill in color.
- Cut circle around colored image.
- Cut a second circle the same size out of white card stock. Stamp clouds in sky.
- Cut across top of mountains of colored image. Lay colored image over clouds. Use liquid adhesive so you can shimmy paper to allow for perfect placement.
- Adhere all layers.
Stamps: Stampscapes 086B, 18E, 182G, 254B, 267E, 302A, Plate28B sentiments#2, Stampin' Up! Silent Night
Paper: Papertrey Ink Stamper’s Select White Card Set, Club Scrap black and designer, Stampin' Up! whisper white
Inks: Marvy Matchables 1, 5, 13 , 60, 88, 92, 96
Accessories: Color Box Stylus Tool, Eclipse tape, Tombow Markers N15, N95, 055, 133, 195, 856, 947, 990, Atyou Spica lemon, Sakura Micron .005 pen, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities circle & scalloped die cuts, Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!