We are having another Michael Strong Blog Hop! This lovely bouquet of hearts features Mike's mini vase, mini heart, and words & phrases images. This is a 5.25" x 5.25" card. Here's how I made it:
- Run anti static bag across piece of red card stock. Ink up mini heart with watermark ink and stamp. Repeat two more times. Sprinkle images with clear embossing powder and heat set. Cut out images.
- For your background layer, repeat above steps onto a 5" x 5" piece of red card stock. Do not cut out images. :o)
- Run anti static bag across polka dot design paper. Ink up mini vase with watermark ink pad and stamp. Sprinkle image with white embossing powder and heat set. Cut out image, including handles.
- Ink up sentiment image with black ink and stamp onto small white top layer of card.
- Adhere layers and images. NOTE: (1) Add the brad to the black and white top layers before adding to the embossed red layer. (2) the vase is used upside down. TIP: Use liquid glue when adhering layers that may need adjusting for a straight fit.
- For the inside of the card, mask off a small portion of one side. Add soft color with blending tool and distress ink. Stamp heart images randomly. Allow to dry. Adhere to inside.
Update: If you want a chance to win Michael Strong's All Seasons Cameo stamps, you MUST leave comments along the way in all the blogs, until February 1st 2011. It is a circular blog hop, so wherever you start you will see them all.
Want to see more? Hop over to Diana's Blog.
For even more ideas, visit these lovely blogs!
Stamps: Michael Strong Cloisonné Shapes MS337EZ, Mini Cloisonné Containers MS334EZ, Words and Phrases MS333EZ
Inks: VersaMark watermark ink pad, Versafine onyx black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink fired brick ink pad
Paper: Stampin' Up! whisper white, basic black & real red, Paper Pizazz designer
Accessories: Stampin' Up! clear embossing powder, Tombow Mono multi-glue, Judi-kins opaque white embossing powder, heat gun, BasicGrey brad, Tim Holtz blender tool
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!