Woke up in the middle of the night thinking about this idea. :o) Does that ever happen to you?! This card is for the Hambo Stamps DT call. See details here.
This is an A2 size card.
- To print both images, I inserted the digi image into my Power Point application and made it the size I wanted. I copied a second image and then selected it. With in the rotate feature, I flipped it horizontally. This made a reverse image. TIP: The first time you print, print it on copy paper. Check to make sure it is the size you want. When you are sure the size you want, then print on your nice card stock.
- Once you have the images you want printed on your card stock, use the Multiliner pen to add lines to the hockey sticks, and also slightly change one of the numbers on a jersey - the boys are on the same team. :o)
- Color the images using two or three markers in a color family for shading. Use a white pen to make the numbers pop on their jerseys, and also on their skate and glove laces. Add a little highlight to their helmets. Use silver metallic pen to color the skate blades. Allow to dry.
- Cut each image out.
- On a piece of white card stock brayer blue ink. The Pearlescent will give your background a nice sheen.
- Cut layers to the sizes you want and adhere.
- Use pop dots for the boys and puck.
- For the inside of the card, print or draw a hockey puck with the Multiliner pen. Color for a nice little surprise.
Stamps: Hambo Wee Henry Digi Image
Inks: Tsukineko Pearlescent sky blue ink pad
Paper: Stampin' Up! basic black, Gina K Pure Luxury card stock white heavy base weight 120lb, Club Scrap designer
Accessories: Copic Markers, Multiliner pen, Memories silver metallic pen, Cuttlebug folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities narrow rectangle die cut, brayer, pop dots
shirts, helmets, pants: B39, B91, B95, B97
hockey puck, skate tops: C3, C7, C9
faces: E000, E00, R81 & E13, E27, R83
hockey sticks: E11, E13, Copic Multiliner pen SP .03
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!