This baby card features a Hambo Stamps digi design. I really dig Hambo designs because they are so versatile and so much fun to color!
- Print medium size bunnies image on design paper for the image to color, and print small size again on lower left hand side of white card stock paper. Note: I use the Power Point application to insert a digi image into a file for printing. I printed a few sizes of the bunnies image on both white and design paper. I sized one smaller and printed in the lower left hard corner. Cut white card stock to A2 size, and then trim 1/4" inch off top and side..
- On the design paper , color each bunny's belly, nose, shoes, and ears with markers. Repeat color pattern on little bunnies' bellies, noses and ears.
- Cut rectangle around image on design paper.
- Cut layers of orchid and design paper each slightly larger.
- Adhere ribbon around largest layer design paper and then adhere to base card. Adhere all layers.
- On inside of card adhere white card stock with little bunnies. Adhere a strip of design paper.
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!