- Ink up the small tree image with white craft ink, stamp onto designer card stock. Repeat two more times. Sprinkle all three images with emboss powder and heat set.
- Cut out each tree.
- On an A2 size piece of white card stock, cut out large circle for the globe. Repeat on silver metallic card stock with next size larger circle.
- Draw a base under the cut out circle on the white card stock. Cut the base out. Turn over (so pencil lines do not show) and adhere white globe base to silver scrap. Cut around white base to create a layer of silver.
- Adhere white circle to silver circle layer. Adhere circles to base card.
- Adhere globe base onto base card under circle.
- Ink up the sentiment image with silver ink, stamp to base card stock. Sprinkle with emboss powder and heat set.
- Use Pearl Pen to dot several snowflakes "inside globe."
Stamps: Michael Strong Cloisonné Christmas Tree Set EZMS313, Words and Phrases MS333EZ
Paper: Stampin' Up! whisper white & silver metallic,The Paper Company Designer Paper (I found it at Joanns)
Ink: Stampin' Up! craft white ink pad, Encore ultimate metallic silver
Accessories: heat tool, Judi-Kins opaque white embossing powder, Stampin' Up! sterling silver embossing powder, Spellbinders Nestabilities circle die cut, Pearl Pen white
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!