I just had to make another one - a snow globe! This time, I made a mini one. :o) As part of this month's challenge on the Michael Strong Yahoo Group, we are making small cards - 3" x 2.5". I used Shrinking Dinks to make mini trees and letters out of Mike's images.
- Ink up smallest tree image and stamp onto rough side of Shrinky Dinks plastic. Repeat two more times.
- Ink up J, O, Y images and stamp onto Shrinky Dinks plastic. Be sure to leave enough space inbetween for punch.
- Cut out tree images. Punch out letters.
- Use heat gun to shrink images, one at a time - complete directions are on the package. I used a box to contain my images so they did not fly off the table. :o) When an image reached the smallest size, I turned off the heat gun and used an acrylic block to flatten it.
- Run all images through sticker maker.
- Click here to see the card directions.
Stamps: Michael Strong Cloisonné Christmas Tree Set EZMS313, Punch & Spell Alphabet
Paper: Stampin' Up! whisper white & brilliant blue, Shrinky Dinks
Ink: StazOn azure
Accessories: heat tool, Stampin' Up! oval punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities circle die cuts, Pearl Pen white, Xeron sticker maker
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!