This card features Perfect Pearls Mist background and also Papertrey Ink's lovely fall design paper. See here for more information on this beautiful sparkling Mist - made up of Perfect Pearls, re-inkers and water by Tim Holtz.
- Spritz mist onto yellow A2 size card stock. Set aside to dry.
- Color basket stamp image direct with water based marker and stamp onto watercolor paper. Spread color sparingly with water brush. To see more on this technique, visit Art Impressions.
- Color directly onto flower image, which I'm using as a leaf image, with various markers and stamp onto water color paper. Spread color sparingly with water brush. Repeat for at least four images, depending on how many leaves you want around the base of your trees.
- Cut images out - cut leaves in different shapes. Run through a sticker maker.
- Ink up tree image with black ink pad and stamp onto misted background. Fill in trees with black marker. Add highlights with white pen.
- Trim card stock to allow enough room for basket on one side of card. Note: I'm not one to measure exactly. :o) This one is cut to 4" x 3 7/8".
- Cut piece of leaf design paper to A2 size and trim 1/4" off top and one side. Use corner punch to punch out design corners on design paper and also on misted card stock.
- Adhere basket and leaves under trees. Put some of the leaves "in" the basket.
- Adhere the ribbon onto the design paper. Adhere the design paper onto the base card and the image piece on top of that.
- Add Dew Drops.
- For the inside of the card, cut a small piece of design paper and adhere to some vanilla card stock. Use corner punch to punch out design corners.
Stamps: Hero Arts, Art Impressions
Inks: Versafine onyx black ink pad
Paper: Stampin' Up! yoyo yellow, very vanilla, more mustard, Papertrey Ink design paper
Accessories: Perfect Pearls Mist Recipe (mini mister filled with SU! only orange, perfect pearls copper, water), Stampin' Up! ribbon, Dew Drops, Marvy LaPlumeII markers 1, 6, 7, 18, 82, uni-ball Signo white gel pen, waterbrush, Stampin' Up! corner punch, Xyron sticker maker
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!