I am making several cards for an Art Vendor Fair coming up next month. Sharing some images that use the paper piecing technique. I also included a photo of dresses I colored. I just love coloring with Copic markers!! I get great results with blending - even when I mess up! :o)
For this project:
- Stamp several images on white card stock. This is your base image.
- Color portions of image that you will not cover up with pieces of design paper. Cut out images.
- Stamp the same image on designer papers. Cut out the portions of the images from the designer paper based on pieces you want to use on your base image.
- Put small dabs of liquid adhesive on the part of the base image for designer card stock and place designer paper pieces on top. NOTE: For this this technique, liquid adhesive works best because it allows you some time to move your designer paper around to fit perfectly over your base image. Dab inside your image, not at the edge. When you press down on the designer paper, the adhesive will spread. If it does spread beyond the edge, just wipe it off.
- Use a glitter pen to add sparkle to jewelry.
Paper: Papertrey Ink stampers select white, Club Scrap designer, Paper Pizazz designer
Inks: Memento Tuxedo tuxedo black ink pad, Stampin Up! white craft ink
Accessories: Copic Markers & 0.3 pen, Sakura glitter pen, Tombow liquid adhesive
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!