This delightful plumber is from I Brake for Stamps. I entered a contest they were having to name a new line of humorous senior images. They liked the name I proposed for this cute senior - Got Poop? :o) I received him in the mail this week. I had fun coloring him! At first, I thought how am I going to get to all his tools? After I got going, I found it easy with the brush tip of the Copics markers. I really dig those markers!!
- Ink up image with black ink and stamp on stampers select white card stock.
- Color image blending two or more markers from the same color family into an area.
- After you color the blue jeans, moisten denim fabric with colorless blender solution and light press onto jeans. The solution 'pulls color out' leaving the pattern from the fabric.
- Cut out image. Use craft knife for tight areas.
- Add "lenses" to his eye glasses with the glaze pen. Allow to dry, add another layer. Repeat one more time.
- Use die cuts for your oval layers. Adhere layers and image. Add a little color with a gray marker for a ground the plumber will stand on. TIP: Whenever I have something to adhere that is an odd shape, or very small, I like to use a sticker machine to make sure I get coverage. A liquid adhesive is also good for this - just be careful not to put too much, too close to the edge, or it will squish out when you press down. I know from experience. :o) Les boo boos....
Stamps:I Brake for Stamps
Paper: Papertrey Ink stampers select white, Club Scrap design card stock
Inks: Memento Tuxedo tuxedo black ink pad
Accessories: Copic Markers, 0 colorless blender solution, & Multiliner SP 0.3 pen, Spellbinders Nestabilities narrow oval die cuts, Sakura glaze pen, Xyron 2.5" sticker machine, craft knife & mat, piece of denim fabric
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!