Do you know anyone like this? Is this you? :o) I know I have my opinion moments. All the stamps are from Art Impressions. The attitude of this hen image is just so funny to me. :o) She could be saying many, many things. Art Impressions has a new blog! It has some great ideas for their new line of Girlfriends stamps that are just awesome, as well as their water color line.
This base card is 5 1/4" square.
- Ink up hen image with Memento and stamp onto Gina K card stock. Ink up mitten and stamp on scrap piece of card stock
- Color images blending two or more markers from the same color family into an area. Color second mitten image and cut out. Adhere cut out mitten on top of complete image.
- Cut a rectangle closely around image. Cut black layer just slightly larger.
- Cut design card stock into layers to fit the square size base card. NOTE: For the two pieces of design card stock, I overlapped the bottom to the top about 1/2" and adhered them together, then cut to the layer size I wanted.
- Wrap the ribbon around the area where the two pieces over lap.
- Ink up sentiment and stamp onto white card stock. Cut into label shape. Use a ruler to draw a black border around the parameter with a marker.
- Adhere all layers to base card.
- Ink up sewing basket with StazOn. Stamp onto shell. Allow to dry. TIP: lay stamp face up on the table and bring the shell to the stamp.
- Use Sharpie markers to add color to the sewing basket. Allow to dry. Adhere onto card
- Ink up basket image with black ink and stamp on white card stock for inside of card for a nice surprise when it's opened.
Stamps: Art Impressions Birdie & Eggnus, Door Ways Sewing Shop, Everything I Say
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury card stock white heavy base weight 120lb , Club Scrap designer card stock, Stampin' Up! basic black
Inks: Memento Tuxedo tuxedo black ink pad, StazOn jet black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Spellbinders Nestabilities tag die cut, Sharpie markers, Stampin' Up! ribbon, Favorite Findings Shellz Buttons- 3/4'' Round River Dangles, Marvy LePlume II marker 1, ruler