Greta is from Rubbernecker! Isn't she classy?! I wanted to keep the background simple so she would just pop out.
- Ink up image with black ink and stamp on stampers select white card stock.
- Color image blending two or more markers from the same color family into an area.
- Cut out image. Use craft knife for tight areas.
- Use die cut for the oval layer. Cut piece of design card stock to fit bottom third of A2 base. Add a little color with a gray marker for a ground she will stand on. Adhere layers and image.
- Add sparkle to her earring and bracelet with the glitter pen. Allow to dry, add another layer.
- On an A2 size piece of white card stock, ink up part of image stamp off, then stamp in the corner. Add sparkle to her earring and bracelet with the glitter pen. Trim 1/4" on one side and top. Adhere to inside of card for the message.
Stamps: Rubbernecker Greta
Paper: Papertrey Ink stampers select white, Club Scrap design card stock, Stampin' Up! basic black
Inks: Memento Tuxedo tuxedo black ink pad, Stampin' Up! taken with teal (not in photo - just retired)
Accessories: Copic Markers, craft knife & mat, Spellbinders Nestabilities narrow oval die cuts, Sakura glitter pen, Xyron 2.5" sticker machine
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!