Actually he's the chef at our house. I'm the cook. When we first got cable several years ago, he was so excited to get the Food Network. I was excited about the crafting shows. Carol Duvall - that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!! I sure do miss her show...
- Ink up image with black ink and stamp on white card stock. Repeat to create a second complete image. NOTE: For this project I wanted the man to represent my husband. My husband does not have hair like the image so I masked the little part that stuck out behind his ears, inked up the image, and then removed the masks before I stamped.
- Color the base image completely. Color images blending two or more markers from the same color family into an area.
- On the second image color the man, cake, and the cloud of smoke. NOTE: Before coloring the man, I reshaped his hair style with a Copic multiliner pen. Cut out the colored images.
- Use a glaze pen to add sheen to all the places where's there's frosting. Only do this on the cut out image of the cake. After glaze is dry, add highlights with white pen.
- With the mulitliner pen hand write "MY CHEF" on the banner .
- Trim image to desired size. Adhere all the layers of the card.
- Use dimensionals to add man and smoke.
- Adhere punch out pieces.
Variation: Color in the area where the oven is to give a different overall look.Stamps: Sunday International Danger Men Sheet #2 DMFS02
Paper: Gina K Pure Luxury card stock white heavy base weight 120lb, Stampin' Up! basic black, Club Scrap design paper
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Accessories: Copic Markers, Inkssentials opaque pen, Copic Multiliner .03, Sakura glaze pen, Stampin' Up! Dimensionals, Creative Memories punch outs, low tack sticky paper for masking
cabinets: C9, E09, E19, E99
pots: C3, C5, C7
bowl, sign: BG11, BG13,
cake, dishes, utensils: Y0000, Y21, YR65
icing on cake and all over the kitchen: RV11, RV13, RV14
husband: B97, B99, C3, C5, C7, C9, E13, E15, R27, YR09
smoke: B34, B91
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!