Here's a simple and lovely bouquet for any occasion.
- Ink up trio flower image with gold ink, stamp onto watercolor paper, sprinkle embossing power and heat set.
- Add color to flowers with markers by coloring in small circles.
- Punch out image with deco die cut. Add random dots with metallic gold pen. Edge with gold leafing pen. Allow to dry.
- Cut design paper to desired size and adhere. Before adhering to the base card, wrap ribbon around edge.
- Adhere embossed image to front.
- Ink up trio flower image with gold ink and stamp on vanilla card stock for inside of card for a nice surprise when it's opened!
Inks: Encore Ultimate Metallic gold ink pad
Paper: Fabriano Artistico Bright White Watercolor Paper Block 140lb, Stampin' Up! really rust, very vanilla, Papertrey Ink design paper
Accessories: Tombow Markers 055, 133, 933, Stampin' Up! gold detail detail powder & ribbon, heat gun, Spellbinders Nestabilities deco edge die cut, Krylon gold leafing pen, Sakura metallic gold pen
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!