Inconceivable Seasons by Theresa Dear is an absolutely wonderful book! It is a book of hope, inspiration, and overcoming challenges. I highly recommend i!! I participated in a book discussion last night lead by the author, Rev. Dear. It was outstanding!! We presented her with This thank you card. All the participants signed it. What a lovely evening!!
The flower on the cover of the book is a crocus. It is not only lovely, it is resilient. Rev. Dear talks about it in the book.
- Cut card stock to match book cover layout
- Stamp the flower images with gold ink. Add leaves with VersaMark marker.
- Sprinkle gold embossing power and heat set.
- Ink up 'thank you' image with VersaMark, then magenta and stamp onto light green card stock.
- Sprinkle clear embossing power and heat set.
- Add color to flowers with markers by coloring in a small area and spreading color with water brush.
- Adhere the layers
Paper: Stampin' Up! gable green, always artichoke, Club Scrap, Fabriano Artistico Extra White Watercolor Paper Block 140lb hot press, Papertrey Ink
Inks: Memento lilac posies ink pad, Encore Ultimate Metallic gold ink pad, VersaMark watermark ink pad
Accessories: VersaMark watermark marker, Stampin' Up! clear & gold detail emboss powder, heat tool, Tombow markers 027, 725, waterbrush
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!