Anthony & Burt are just so darn cute, AND they get into everything! Here, they are celebrating the 4th of July early. It's always a good time for waving your flag and eating some BBQ, baked beans, and potato salad!!
- Mask off base card inside at open line. Stipple shades of olive.
- Randomly stamp frog prints that have been dipped in shades of olive. Clean stamps and then color with red and stamp. Clean, color with blue and stamp.
- Ink up sun image with shades of sunrise and stamp onto sticker paper.
- Ink up cloud image with shades of blue and stamp onto sticker paper.
- Ink up grass image with shades of olive and stamp onto sticker paper.
- Color the Anthony image with markers - black on his body and aqua gray on his wings. Stamp the image onto sticker paper. Color his wings with clear glaze pen. Allow to dry.
- Cut out all the images.
- Ink up the Burt image with StazOn and stamp onto Radiance card stock. Color with pencils, blending with Dove Blender pen to smooth lines. Cut out. Use craft knife to cut around his fingers flag pole to fit in.
- The flag is free clip art I found by doing a google on American Flag. Print it on white card stock and cut out.
- Lay items out to see where you want to place them. Remove sticky back and adhere.
- Place cut out flag in slit of Burt's arm. Add adhesive on the back of Burt and place on base card. Remember not to put adhesive on the flag beyond the edge of the card - you will not be able to open it! :o)
Paper: Vertical Inspiration Foldover Cards-White, Crack N' Peel Opaque Sticker Paper, white card stock, Marco's Paper - Beckett Expression Cover 80# Radiance
Inks: Marvy Blending Blox shades of olive, sunrise, & blue, StazOn jet black ink pad
Accessories: Marvy Brush Markers 3, DG09, LaPlumeII Markers 1, 51, Dove Blender pen, craft knife, Sakura glaze pen
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!