Didn't want to use pink on this card. :o) Girls do where more colors than pink & purple, although I do love pink & purple. The colors were inspired by Magical Micas. I read about them and saw some examples, and of course just "had" to have them. :o) Like Perfect Pearls they have a binder in them so you can just use them with water. Click here to see demos using Perfect Pearls.
- Stamp the dress & crayon images with gold ink, sprinkle embossing power and heat set.
- Dip water brush into powder and add color to images. Dip it into the lid for lighter shades, and directly into the powder for more vibrant color.
- Cut out images.
- Ink up sentiment image with shades of orange and stamp onto base card.
- Use fine tip of marker to create a faux stitch on the front of the vertical card base.
- Mask off inside base of the card at point where the front closes. Ink up brayer with shades of orange and brayer up and down on the card. Re-ink and brayer two to three times to create a smooth, blended look.
- Adhere images where you want them placed.
Inks: Encore Ultimate Metallic gold ink pad, Marvy Blending Blox Shades of orange
Paper: Fabriano Artistico Extra White Watercolor Paper Block 140lb hot press, Vertical Inspiration Foldover Card
Accessories:Magical Micas lucky shamrock, sweet violet, tiger lily orange, california poppy, hydrangea blue, Stampin' Up! gold detail detail powder, heat tool, Marvy LePlume II markers 7, 2" brayer, Stampin' Up! anti-static bag
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!