Created an elegant card today with plum and gold.
- Stamp the trio flower image with gold ink, sprinkle embossing power and heat set.
- Add color to flowers with markers by coloring in small circles. Use the lightest marker to add color to the stems.
- Punch out image in rectangle.
- Cut design paper to desired size and adhere. Before adhering to the base card, wrap ribbon around edge.
- Adhere embossed image to front and add Dew Drops.
Inks: Encore Ultimate Metallic gold ink pad
Paper: Fabriano Artistico Bright White Watercolor Paper Block 140lb, Papertrey Ink design paper
Accessories: Tombow Markers 623, 636, Stampin' Up! gold detail detail powder, heat gun, waterbrush, Papertrey Ink ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities long rectangle die cut, Dew Drops
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!